When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bianchi Project 7

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I have a pair of Bianchi 700C Grizzly tires that I do not need. I thought about you when I was looking through my stack of tires,

I have a pair of the Bruce Gordon tires that I occasionally have on my Rock n Road, I like them, but I often prefer the bike with 28c street tires.

If someone needs to look at Trek catalogs to say whether Suntour parts were/are good or not, well...

Had one as commuter for a bit around 2003, ended up in a discussion with Sky Yaegar years later who was designing bikes for Bianchi at the time and this was one off hers. Old Thread, but thought I'd mention for others that stumble upon it.

Very cool bianchi. Really like that. Interesting that it's specced with Suntour XC Pro. Usually considered a step above Shimano XT on the price spectrum & certainly not considered inferior.

Although plenty of other suntour groups were cheap XC Pro was literally the best until Shimano XTR came about and suntour faded into the sunset.

My best riding vintage bike is a bianchi, love the ride and Celeste paint.

Back