When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bianchi Restoration

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I've been commuting on this bike for a while now. About 20 miles round trip. Had a nice tail wind yesterday. Check out the max speed :cool:

071012174405-1.jpg

I had a Italian made Bianchi several years ago but in a darker shade of green then yours......come to think of it I've never come across a Bianchi in any color other then green! Yours is stunning, work well done I'd say.....and that max speed I see there, omg! I had to sell mine because I would have ended up killing myself, Bianchi aluminum frames were one of the best "built for speed" frames ever produced.

Attachments

• Bianchi 002.jpg
    Bianchi 002.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 206
  • Bianchi 004.jpg
    Bianchi 004.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 101
I have a Bianchi I got back in '93 and its black with green accents. What a great riding bike. I was told when I bought mine that it was a taiwan frame, but all the other parts where the same as the Italian bikes. My dealer would not buy the Italian framed bikes at the time because he claimed the quality was not as good. He had to send many back because they where crooked. Don't know how true this really was, sounded good at the time though. Has anyone else heard this? Maybe it was just an early 90's quality control problem. Great bikes either way.

I know that there are many shades of celeste.The Bianchi shop told me that there is not one bottle of Celeste that they can sell because the shades of celeste differ.I did get a bottle and had to mix a little more white onto test pieces till it matched for touch ups.

I know that there are many shades of celeste.The Bianchi shop told me that there is not one bottle of Celeste that they can sell because the shades of celeste differ.I did get a bottle and had to mix a little more white onto test pieces till it matched for touch ups.

That's true Vince. My bike, water bottle cage and Bianchi jersey are all different shades of "celeste".

Taiwan models

So the thing with the bicycle frames made in Taiwan is, The unions were charging more and more for
labor so it was cheaper and more of a profit the company. so Tawian is what you get America! From 1980 to now
most was made in Tawain only the most xpensive models are made here( Italy). So if your Bainchi has a sticker fade mark on the head its made in Tawian... My mtb is Italian
Bianchi frame 021.jpg
Legnano May 011.jpg

Back