When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bicentennial Varsities

-
I was thinking if blue was from the factory it would be nice to see it in the mix of your bikes. You have all the variants there (different saddles, grip tape, frame sizes). No, it is just an image I found online, one of a few different ones with blue grip tape. I have one that I picked up for $20 that was in bad condition (chrome is all in good shape), but discovered that I needed the largest frame size, so just put it to the side and kind of lost interest in the pursuit of the bicentennial model for now. Was the tall frame you have (out of Cali) one of many large frame bikes a guy was selling but wanted pickup only? I saw that one sit there for a long while. I think he wanted $125 for it. Thought you'd get a kick out of the pricing on this one. - Chuck

Mine was out of California and the owner was asking $175 if I remember correctly and also not the person who wanted local pickup. The seller was great to work with throughout the process. Tim

Glad that worked out. I don't have much luck when I contact someone out of state on CL. They assume I am trying to scam them or something. You want to ship the bike? This bike? This must be a scam...

When I contact people on CL eventually it will come to talking to them or I will not do the deal. Email and texting have their advantages but I prefer talking to/with people especially when it is family, friends or a bicycle person. Tim

E85D9E4C-4A2E-4DD0-90EE-1681F66086B0.jpeg

384F1656-3A43-4072-AE78-95EE0FB89837.jpeg

Back