When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BICROSSER BMX INFO

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I have one its yellow I got at auction. I can't find no info on it thoufht about restoring it

20190228_181631.jpg

Was searching for pics of this bike...
I had a yellow one in NorCal in late 1976 early 1977. My Dad did a lot of business in Japan at the time and had one sent over in a container with other items.
I was 7 at the time, it was awesome...it loved to jump stuff. Pretty sure it fit OK, I was average size kid. I don't remember mine having a rear rack...I would have surely had my buddies riding on back. Looked in photo albums for pic of bike and I and could not find any...

Reactions: mrg
Yes I still have it and I'm still looking for info, anybody before it goes in the for sale section?

Last edited:
Yes I still have it and I'm still looking for info, anybody before it goes in the for sale section?
Hello There!! I've been looking for one of these for years! I had an orange one in the 70's! I saved my money, and my dad picked it up for $75 at a Stinker Station gas station. There was only one other person in our town that had one. Mine got destroyed while I was gone in the Navy. Last bike I ever bought! Built very stout but was too heavy to race. Great bike!! Glad I finally got to see one again. Thought maybe I had lost my mind or something.

Reactions: mrg
Never heard of a Stinker station, is that a Idaho thing?, It's now in the for sale section.

I'm not sure where to find parts to restore it. It is supposed to have a front mud guard or fender. It's also supposed to have a rear fender held in place by a chrome rack that attaches to the bike where the top of the shocks mount. Just like Big Josh, I had one of these in Modesto, Ca in about '77. Three speeds with drum brakes, a Rea swing arm and shocks. They were marketed through R&R through local bike shops. They kinda came and went pretty quickly. Mine was orange. Lots of great memories on that bike.

Back