When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bicycle artwork

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

BikemanDan

'Lil Knee Scuffer
My first time posting on the Cabe, but I have followed and read many cool posts about bicycles in the past! I bought this beautiful frame the other day and was needing some info on it. There are no holes drilled for a back fender so I'm thinking a turn of the century track bike? Thanks for any information that any of the awesome bike guys and gals can give me!
IMG_20220721_121432502.jpg
IMG_20220721_112800771.jpg
IMG_20220720_160438868.jpg

Hey Danny. Glad to have you on board my friend! I hope there are some members that help you identify this frame. I know I have been talking up the Cabe and members to ya for a bit. I know that there is somebody out there that can help you out. Dan is a real lover and participant in our hobby. Wish I could be of more help, but this is a little too old for me to chime in.

Tube size and construction do not indicate track bike. Most mens bikes of this period (turn of 20th century) did not have fenders. A better pic of the head tube along with teh measurement for the head badge holes may help identify a maker. V/r Shawn

The bottom bracket crank hanger looks a little bit undersized, (might be a Fauber or similar 45mm with press fit cups?).
That might be a problem area to focus on resolving first.

Looks like an oversized seat tube, (maybe 1+1/16”), and a fairly short head tube.

Sometimes if the gold leaf decals are wet, one might be able to see anything written on the ribbons or scrolls.

Last edited:
Back