When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bicycle boxes

-
I have been collecting for 25 years and never bought a "bike box" to ship a bike. Why would you?
Every local bike shop is very happy to give them away for free ..... local cardboard recycling cost them money, so giving them away is money in their pocket. Just ASK.

P.S. On a side not, if you have never spent any money at your local bike shop, and you are in the bike hobby, than it's totally fair if they charge you for a bike box. Support your local bike shop ..... not Walmart!

Last edited:
For me De Gratis.!!!

Thanks .!!Toooooo The B.Shop & The Good, Good,People I Known for years... :) ;) :)

There is such a bike selling boom in the UK at the moment that when I go in my LBS I am offered a whole range of free boxes to cover any possible size of bike.
It's crazy, they are no longer taking bookings for servicing/repairs in the near future as they can't cope with the demand!
There is a massive rise of reported thefts of bicycle components ( derailleurs etc) as they are in very short supply.

Back