When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bicycle Date Book Huffman AMF Monark Murry Westfield

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

ABC Services

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Original Bicycle Supply Factory Identification Manual. 68 pages of bike info; bicycle dating, stock numbers, parts and prices, also front and rear hub parts list. $20.00 shipped first class.

Attachments

• BOOK 001.jpg
    BOOK 001.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0003.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0014.jpg
    IMG_0014.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0021.jpg
    IMG_0021.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0054_NEW.jpg
    IMG_0054_NEW.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 53
are you selling copies, or did Scott buy the original? the first page looks like you copied it.
if you're selling copies I would be interested, if not...Scott you should make copies and sell them.

Last edited:
date book

what I am offering here are the copies of the book. The first picture is of the book that I am selling the other pictures are scans of the original book (which is not for sale) so you could actually read what the pages say. pictures were not coming out to clear.

book

Please PM me if you are interested in a copy of this book. sorry for any confusion.

Attachments

• book pic 003.jpg
    book pic 003.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 42
  • book pic 004.jpg
    book pic 004.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 58
  • book pic 005.jpg
    book pic 005.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 47
  • book pic 006.jpg
    book pic 006.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 53
Got my copy yesterday and looked through it last night. very good deal for the money. seems to be a parts list used at Western Auto to sell bike parts for any bike. for the makes and models it covers it's got some good info, there is also a bit that isn't too useful like all the Western Auto part number lists that don't mean anything now. overall worth the price!
thanks!

I agree that it is a good deal and worthwhile reference. It also has exploded views of Bendix, ND, and SA 3spd hubs among others. Some of the info may not seem relevant at present regarding parts #s and such but as people start deciphering this it may help out down the road. The serial # data alone was worth it to me although I wish it would have captured the Huffman stuff one year earlier! v/r Shawn

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back