When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bicycle Drawing

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Phattiremike

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I would like to say I held the winning number for this bike... Dug this up this morning, have had this since the mid 90’s.

Mike

DA7B1FD3-3D80-4F7E-A63F-ACEE0CCBB97A.jpeg

Unfortunately if you held the winning number you would no longer be with us . Unless of course you are one of those immortals secretly living among us. Has anyone ever seen this guy during the daytime?
Neat item.W here did you find it?

You should try contacting Koons cigar shop to see if it's possible if you can still claim your prize. http://www.pottsmerc.com/ Shucks that link didn't work and I can't seem to get it to work with my phone right now but if you Google Pottstown PA Koons cigar shop it looks like you'll find a picture of the store.

Unfortunately if you held the winning number you would no longer be with us . Unless of course you are one of those immortals secretly living among us. Has anyone ever seen this guy during the daytime?
Neat item.W here did you find it?
I purchased on eBay a long time ago, mid 90’s. Forgot I had it...

Mike

You should try contacting Koons cigar shop to see if it's possible if you can still claim your prize. http://www.pottsmerc.com/ Shucks that link didn't work and I can't seem to get it to work with my phone right now but if you Google Pottstown PA Koons cigar shop it looks like you'll find a picture of the store.

I will look them for sure. It would be a neat piece for them to Display.

Oh sorry I was just kidding about contacting then I'm sure they're long gone it does look like you can find a picture of the store online if you dig a little

Sure... but an old picture or newspapers articale on the winner would be cool to display all togeather.

Back