When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bicycle Ephemera

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

marching_out

Finally riding a big boys bike
A couple of auctions tomorrow...no bikes unfortunately. On occasions, I find old catalogs and immediately go to the bicycle section. I understand these probably aren't worth much but I want to know what others might be willing to pay for an old catalog in order to get the bicycle pictures from it. I found this 1928 Wards catalog with a Hawthorne Flyer on the back of the inside cover. The colors on the ad are amazing and I found myself wanting to go to this auction even though there's nothing else there. Tough decision because I hate burning a whole day to pick up something like this when I could be at home actually working on some of my bike projects. Thoughts and opinions....

IMG_1938.JPG

Old catalogs can be worth a lot but that is not the thing.
They are snapshots of history- specialized or generalized- there is plenty to learn

Life is short, do what makes you happy when you have the chance and it’s legal and ethical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back