When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bicycle Friends And the Holidays

-
I think this is another reason you will seldom, if ever, see me engaging in arguments or anything of that nature on here, because at the end of the day....I love my bicycle hobby very much, but its certainly not worth creating bad blood and enemies over. All of this stuff will go right back into the "system" when we pass on but the thing that will outlive all of this rusty metal is the way you treat people and the love and compassion you have for one another.

Even the most rare and shiny of bicycles will eventually rust away....but the content of your character and the lives you've touched will live forever.

Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas.

We or you, you, you, you.!!!

Don't had Tooo Wait Till,

CHRISTMAS...NOOOO, NOOOO. Tooo,

BE LIKE THIS, BEAUTIFUL MESSAGE. Above...

Be like that.!!
ALL YEAR ROUND I MEAN.!!

(24/7)=(365) DAYS A YEAR...

WHEN YOU OR ANYONE ELSE.

DO OR BE LIKE THAT, YOUR MIND.

+++ YOUR ❤️❤️❤️...ALWAYS, ALWAYS.

GIVE OR RECEIVE A BLESS...SOOO ME.

I DON'T KNOW YOU, YOU OR ANYONE ELSE WAIT TILL THIS BEAUTIFUL TIME..

OF THE YEAR TOO PRACTICE THAT.

HHHHMMM,,, WE ARE NOT PERFECT.

SOLO!!!(THE KING OF KINGS.!!🥰❤️🥰)
😍👇👇👇👇👇❤️
HIS NAME JESUCRISTO.

SOOO DON'T WAIT...BE.!!! NICE,

BE.!!! CORTEZ ++++ RESPECT ++PRECCIATE.

FAMILY.!!! AND FRIENDS.!!!DON'T COST.
NOTHING BUT MEAN TOOO MUCH.
🙏✌️🤝✌️🙏 GOD BLESS AMERICA & THE HOLE WORLD.!!!

Feliz Navidad.!! y Prospero Año Nuevo.!!

BTW...NOBODY IS BETTER THAN NOBODY...🙏✌️🙏✌️✌️✌️

Well said Catfish Ed. Wise and wonderful words from all. Thanks for that!!

I've been in the hobby for decades, but the CABE has really put more meaning into the personal network of collecting and sharing knowledge, humour, memories, and creating bonds with other bike, car, nature, beer, goofy fun stuff..etc.... people. Find it all here on the Cabe. Kinda like the "Sears" of the old days!

It's been a couple of tough years for everyone in all aspects of life, and to have a warm blanket like the CABE to turn to is fun and entertaining, and helps feed the bicycle Gorilla, or just feel good about people. I mean "goodwill toward man" ( and women) could be the Cabes "motto"...ha!! It's the norm. Biblical..I dunno..not my dept. Life these days is made lighter and more enjoyable with the Cabe forum/website

I'm fortunate to have good ( getting smaller as my folks and Brother passed last year/s) Family and friends, but don't do facebook or feel the need for a cell phone ( I have a flip that sits on the counter/I charge on occasion/my Daughter insists on texting me....ughhgggg..ha!) but the CABE is my lifeline to fun, fellowship, and learning neat stuff and seeing amazing things, and BS'ing with some great people. Especially in the Winter. I'm not on the CABE as much in non snow months, as we need to be outside and enjoy, as opposed to computer time.

We couldn't enjoy this without all the Admin. people and our fearless leader Scott. My hats off to them all. . I know the focus is bicycles, but the diversity of topics and comraderies/friendships are really extensive and you don't need to own a bicycle to enjoy and benefit from this site, (I do, only own 20 or so bikes, but.....) Always improving too. I like the DealNoDeal, Dave has come up with and all he does to move us forward. Am I butt kissing? Hardly. I mean this. I think I only got banned once this year? As Austin Powers would say. "Oh behave"

Anyway, all the best of the Season and for 2022 for all Cabe folks! Bob ( Nashman)

Last edited:
Back