When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bicycle Friends And the Holidays

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

catfish

Riding an Alexander Rocket Bike
2021 turned out to be a good year for bikes and shows. Better than 2020... But there were a few set backs and disappointments. I had three good friends pass away in the last six months. One today. And one of them, the CABE's very own "Bike". Long time collector and dealer Paul Genaro. I miss him everyday. Right after he passed away, I had a lot of people call me to let me know that they cared for me and wanted to make sure I know it. I made a bunch of phone calls too. Sadly, most of us only seem to make these kinds of calls when someone has passed. Don't wait till someone has died. If you have something you need too say - tell that person before it is to late. Don't die with regrets. And don't let them die not knowing.

And Let's make 2022 a great year for old bikes! I'm very Happy that Memory Lane, and the Monroe County Bicycle swap (Ann Arbor) will be on the same week! Hopefully Copake will happen the week before.

Merry Christmas, Catfish

Christmas gift suggestions:

To your enemy..... forgiveness.
To an opponent..... tolerance.
To a friend..... your heart.
To a customer..... service.
To all..... charity.
To every child..... a good example.
To yourself.....respect.

181042037_10222870998155025_2999245089010332333_n.jpg

It has been tough one for losing old friends. Wonderful tribute and so well said!

Christmas gift suggestions:

To your enemy..... forgiveness.
To an opponent..... tolerance.
To a friend..... your heart.
To a customer..... service.
To all..... charity.
To every child..... a good example.

To yourself.....respect.
I think this would make a great holiday T-shirt by the way.

Very thoughtful post. None of us are getting out of here alive so spending the time with family and friends with common interests and letting those you care about know it seems to be what life is about. Everything else is a means to an end.

Merry Christmas to all.

Last edited:
Back