When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bicycle Haul from Canada

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hey Brant what badge does the Twin Flex have on it? Very nice haul, it looks like there's a CCM delivery in there as well.
Sean

Funny joke Mr. Iceman ...from Vernon B.C.! I was one of the "3 or 4 very upset Canadians", at least until I saw there were no Canadian-made wood rim bikes in the pile. Congrats on the find; there are some cool bikes there. ...But you were in my 'hood and didn't come by for a beer, hoser. In which part of Toronto were they found?

So the missing CCM, was it really stolen or do you mean poached? Do you have a picture of it? I could watch for it on Kijiji and buy it back if you want it badly enough.

Toronto, where old obsolete bikes are abandoned on sidewalks and waterfront piers:
20160814_133723.jpg

Last edited:
Nice found Cause all those bikes never (End) on the scrapyard thanks. my friend for save the beauty's and have a bless day...... :):)

Back