When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bicycle Heaven Annual Bicycle Show & Swap Meet Pittsburgh, Pa

-
I am looking forward to this meet big time! Tim S

A909CD2E-D237-4824-BF0D-DD12333B7B3D.jpeg

CACA6FE0-BE40-4717-A624-DB9A6A4E8DA4.jpeg

582E5BC0-4366-42CD-889B-C3BC8CE0A807.jpeg

BE423107-E67C-4D32-9F7C-C52BE04116CA.jpeg

Man I need a Bicycle Swap Meet !
Just wanted to know if there has been any updated information about this Bicycle Swap Meet, is it still on? According to the PA Covid-19 safety guide lines, PA is in YELLOW PHASE, which states Large gatherings of more than 25 are Prohibited. I know this is 3 weeks away but I would hate to make the long trip and be told that it has been cancelled. Anyone at Bicycle Heaven confirm?

Man I need a Bicycle Swap Meet !
Just wanted to know if there has been any updated information about this Bicycle Swap Meet, is it still on? According to the PA Covid-19 safety guide lines, PA is in YELLOW PHASE, which states Large gatherings of more than 25 are Prohibited. I know this is 3 weeks away but I would hate to make the long trip and be told that it has been cancelled. Anyone at Bicycle Heaven confirm?
For the time being we are sticking to the posted date and working on an alternative date if it must be postponed. Will update ASAP if anything changes. Looking forward to seeing you soon!!

Remember to bring a comfortable bike along to ride. There is a great bike path behind the museum and plenty to see all around the area. The BH shows are more then just a swap meet!

We are in the yellow right now and have rumors Allegheny county may go GREEN soon so the SHOW is still going on ,,,,I will wait till 2 days before if i have to cancel ,,call the PA governor Tom Wolf tell him to get his poopt together no reason to keep people from going to work or have businesses closed ,,

The bike show swap meet looks like a go ,,Allegheny county going green on June 5th ,,,the bike swap is June 6 and 7 ,,,,,,i know its coming to the day before the swap to give a 100% but thats what the governor is saying,,,JUNE 5 GREEN ,,,bring a mask you may have to have one

I am planning on going on Saturday. Do people start setting up before 9am; is there any action on Friday night?
Seeking TOC, Teens, and any interesting ballooner complete bikes or gear; also in need of wood rims/wheels and early tires, pedals, saddles. Please feel free to hit-me-up before the event via PM or text/call: 717-554-2176. Kind thanks, Brant

I am planning on going on Saturday. Do people start setting up before 9am; is there any action on Friday night?
Seeking TOC, Teens, and any interesting ballooner complete bikes or gear; also in need of wood rims/wheels and early tires, pedals, saddles. Please feel free to hit-me-up before the event via PM or text/call: 717-554-2176. Kind thanks, Brant
You can start to set up any time after 530 friday after noon on JUNE 5TH NO earlier but you can park on the street before hand to visit the museum or wait for a spot after 530 ,,,,you can sleep over night in the Bicycle Heaven parking lot or come anytime through the day on SAT and Sunday but very early in the morning is best to get a good parking spot ., , bicycleheaven.org

Back