When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bicycle Heaven Annual Bicycle Show & Swap Meet Pittsburgh, Pa

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I'll get there Friday the 21st.
Picked up a new riding bike to hit the trails and the bars. Who's in?
Sign me up for 1 space.

IMG_6358.jpg

Last edited:
Craig,

I know you have access to plenty of space. Being that it is a city environment, you NEED to confirm to those who travel that there is a space available.
If a collector is prepared to travel hundreds of miles to attend, CONFIRM THEM A SPACE OR TWO. If you want the swap to grow, this is essential.

Love the swap,
John

Craig,

I know you have access to plenty of space. Being that it is a city environment, you NEED to confirm to those who travel that there is a space available.
If a collector is prepared to travel hundreds of miles to attend, CONFIRM THEM A SPACE OR TWO. If you want the swap to grow, this is essential.

Love the swap,
John
Yes much space,,first come you pick your space ,,

They have been taken up,,first come first serve ,,,
And this is why people do not want to travel far out of fear they will not have a spot Craig. Last June I travelled over 1,700 mile to be there; I spoke over over half a dozen people from Michigan, Ohio, and New England who called you but then decided not to come because you would not save them a spot. People traveling any distance want to know they have a confirmed space.

And this is why people do not want to travel far out of fear they will not have a spot Craig. Last June I travelled over 1,700 mile to be there; I spoke over over half a dozen people from Michigan, Ohio, and New England who called you but then decided not to come because you would not save them a spot. People traveling any distance want to know they have a confirmed space.

That's why I'm not going.

Back