When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bicycle Heaven Pgh 1st Day

-
I have known Craig for a few years, through Memory Lane swaps, he has bought a few things from me, and have bought a few bikes and parts from him. He always seemed like a pretty stand up guy, and every time our paths crossed, he kept telling me to come check out the museum if I'm in the area. Well I had planned to make this swap, but vacation plans changed when my son got married, which I wouldn't miss for world, and it was a great day! Fast forward a few weeks and we finally got to visit Bicycle Heaven! I'll have to say that all of the pictures I have seen, and stories I have heard about the place, they don't even come close to actually experiencing walking through it!! It is ABSOLUTELY Mind Blowing, any and everything bicycles, memorabilia, music, toys, parts, accessories, and super friendly people make for a super fun few hours. I'm sure I could go back several times and see things I didn't see the previous time. Thanks Craig Morrow for a great visit, my 3 year old and fiancee also had a blast! We'll be back again! Joe
IMG_20190619_160237963.jpg

IMG_20190619_161026609.jpg

Screenshot_20190620-001222.png

Snapchat-1105792968.jpg

Snapchat-1470372154.jpg

Snapchat-1417987850.jpg

Back