When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bicycle history for the San Francisco Bay Area, 1867 - 1950

-
Hello Morgan,,,Rudy here,, in Fairfax Ca..our Towns Museum ,,Marin Museum of Bicycling just reopened with the hours on their website,,and perhaps you can take a ride over The Richmond ,,San Rafael Bridge and check it out,,there insight and info about The Bay Area Cycle Community from the Days of 49 might suprise you ,,and I will take care or the door fee,,Simply mention my name ,
Good Day
Thanks, Rudy. I spent part of my childhood in Marin. I'm a member of the Marin Museum of Bicycling. I've been working with Joe and Connie Breeze on some of my research and I think I will have some of that research in upcoming Bike Muse newsletters, thanks to Marc Vendetti. There's a scrapbook from the Bay City Wheelmen, owned by Joel Metz that Joe has been scanning with his son Tommy, and I've been given permission to share some of the images from it. I will be putting up some from the Central Park track soon.

Thank you,

Morgan

Back