When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bicycle "HOBBY" nolonger enjoyable

-

spoker

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
As with alot of thinks that start out as a "HOBBY" when there is money involved the flppers and not very ethical get involved,takes alot of fun out of it,a bicycle forum s not a place to type religious verses a we all dont have the same ideals

As with alot of thinks that start out as a "HOBBY" when there is money involved the flppers and not very ethical get involved,takes alot of fun out of it,a bicycle forum s not a place to type religious verses a we all dont have the same ideals

The world is full of the liars, cheaters, and thieves, but they cant ruin the fun unless you allow them to. If your hobby isn't your hobby anymore, its not cause of them. The perspective you look at the world from makes all the difference in what you see and the results you get. Let them buy and flip 99% of it, it makes that cool original owner, unmolested find even more exciting, fulfilling, and memorable. I try to hang on to the positives we still have in the hobby, like the amazing people all sharing our knowledge about something were passionate about, if you cant see past all the opinions, your losing out on all the real meat on the bone...the bikes and their stories. Take from it what you can, cause there is plenty left to take after you look past the flippers and religious comments..

To each his own..

I'm a glass half full type of guy so despite all of that it is still enjoyable to me. V/r Shawn

nothing has changed in 25 + years from that aspect- it is your hobby- own it

i have no (ethical) problem making money from bikes- free market

I do notice a lot of descriptions are not what they should be and there is pressure to pull the trigger but...sometimes you have to eat one.

i TRY to show 360 degress of an object in adding to stating flaw- miss some- If I see I made mistake I offer a refund

Last edited:
your right one tends to get frustrated hangin in with the negative,thanks for the pep alk,just what the doctor orderd,hang with the good stay clear of the others

your right one tends to get frustrated hangin in with the negative,thanks for the pep alk,just what the doctor orderd,hang with the good stay clear of the others

Humans are a blended, diversified group....live and let live. Read what you like and ignore the rest. No one can make you upset but onesself.

-------------------------------------------------------

Attachments

• 1044508_489078094509539_1022902853_n.jpg
    1044508_489078094509539_1022902853_n.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 429
Back