When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bicycle "HOBBY" nolonger enjoyable

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
That big glass thing with the purse on top of it would make a nice display cabinet for head badges or something.

Toy_Collectors_20131208_ToyCollectors-1.jpg

As folks posting stuff you dont think should be included here on the Cabe, well ask these dummies what they think of that...............:)

Ok dummies ...what do you think ?
se3m2o-1.jpg

Hmmm...and we call them dummies ? :p

Last edited:
I only hope the "hobby" continues to be as popular as it is today. Lots of younger enthusiast is key to its survival. Repops are a cheesy tribute to our original collections, but even that is a sign of interest enough to make the repops. To me, old bikes are works of art. Art that has come and gone with time and thanks to enthusiast, these gems will be here for generations and may some day only grace museums, but none the less, will endure in some form. And yes......with every hobby there are bottom feeders.

Don

I only hope the "hobby" continues to be as popular as it is today. Lots of younger enthusiast is key to its survival. Repops are a cheesy tribute to our original collections, but even that is a sign of interest enough to make the repops. To me, old bikes are works of art. Art that has come and gone with time and thanks to enthusiast, these gems will be here for generations and may some day only grace museums, but none the less, will endure in some form. And yes......with every hobby there are bottom feeders.

Don

I have been driving my Monark Spartan and Silver Rat, I haven't broke the others out of hibernation yet. But I laugh to myself as I get on and floor it on the trail. Some yuppie riding a Wally-World incarnation of a Classic...moseying right along at 5 MPH...then after they hear someone call "AT YOUR LEFT!"...the real deal passes them like a race bike doing 15 - 20 MPH...the real deal is 50 yrs old and drives on original components...let's see these new bikes do that :rolleyes:

I have been driving my Monark Spartan and Silver Rat, I haven't broke the others out of hibernation yet. But I laugh to myself as I get on and floor it on the trail. Some yuppie riding a Wally-World incarnation of a Classic...moseying right along at 5 MPH...then after they hear someone call "AT YOUR LEFT!"...the real deal passes them like a race bike doing 15 - 20 MPH...the real deal is 50 yrs old and drives on original components...let's see these new bikes do that :rolleyes:

So true.........and all the new bikes are mechanical marvels to a degree, but they all look alike and have no redeeming beauty to them.

Back