When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bicycle ID

-
It IS a Huffy Rail. It is probably a 68. I am not sure if they used tall sissy bars in 67. 69 Rails used the Flaming Stack guard. In 70 they changed the frame. 66 the shifter had a mount on the frame. So it must be a 67 or 68

Thanks everyone for helping out!! At this point at least I have an idea what to search for !! You all are awesome

The early 70's had some strange clothing. '74 I was 20 and I have to tell you NO ONE will see any picture of me in the kind of getups I wore back then. It is just too damn embarrassing.

I bet before Christmas one comes up for sale. The purple Rails are pretty common especially Huffy badged Rails. Foremost, Sears, Belknap are some other badged Rail bikes.

I bet before Christmas one comes up for sale. The purple Rails are pretty common especially Huffy badged Rails. Foremost, Sears, Belknap are some other badged Rail bikes.
Thanks Jaxon I will be looking. I need a nice winter project

Doug, I am so glad I grew up in the 60's and 70's. I wouldn't trade that time for being a teen now.

Doug, I am so glad I grew up in the 60's and 70's. I wouldn't trade that time for being a teen now.
it was a great time, would come home when the street lights came on.. was outside from the time we got up till dark. No Computers, No phones, and NO Video games.

Back