When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bicycle Identification needed

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

edward80

On Training Wheels
I have searched almost everywhere, found similar models, but not this one.

It's a Hercules "Pony", I believe manufactured by the Raleigh company? (the white markings next to the thickest white stripe says 'Pony')

I need a bell, the braking cable and grip..and other odd and ends.

Who is the manufacturer, where was the bike make? Anyone seen it?

Thanks all!

herc1.jpg

herc2.jpg

-----

if the cycle is a British Hercules the serial should give you a date and the location of the facility which produced it

the German Hercules is unrelated to the British

there is a Raleigh model of boy's (child) bicycle called the Colt so your cycle may be a Hercules badged version of it...

there is a collection of Raleigh catalogues here showing their products through time

if you have an estimated date for your bicycle you could try looking up the Colt model in the Raleigh catalogue of that date

-----

It may be coincidental but I have an adult sized German made bicycle with almost the exact same fenders.

Thank you all for the replies! I will research more. the rims are somewhere...im sure there is a stamp and serial number. The bike is German made version then. 1980's

Back