When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bicycle Identification please..

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
UPDATE:
i was not able to work out a deal for the Fanning Suburban before the auction. thought i could since the auction was for a friends step-dad but i could not. Unfortunately, i could not win the bike at the auction either. It sold for $850, and i came in second. but you know what i say, horseshoes - hand grenades - and inmate scrabble.
it was a nice bike. good thing is the bike was won by a gentleman 15 miles from me and he said it will be hanging in his den anytime i want to come see it just call.

I had a buddy bidding for me and had it at 800. He said someone wanted it really bad so he stopped bidding.
99A06E2D-744F-44EF-BBB7-CA01851504E4.jpeg

72704757-4F8B-49EC-BC12-8F63746AAA94.jpeg

CA3542E6-22C0-4E6F-AC99-77B977542394.jpeg

F8D37163-F787-4EA1-A0AF-B6EA98CA8C51.jpeg

9450C8D9-0434-4A04-B156-9EC369F6ED85.jpeg

i talked to the winner afterwards. he said he just decided at the end that he was taking it home. the auctioneer sent you some nice photos of it i see

i talked to the winner afterwards. he said he just decided at the end that he was taking it home. the auctioneer sent you some nice photos of it i see
I was saying wanted it bad because my buddy went to 800 and the guy raised to 850 right away. So it didn’t seem like he was going to back off anytime soon. Great looking bike. Hopefully a caber got it.

He's around 70. Has severely Harleys. Said he has 3 bicycles (2 for wife) and now the fanning.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Back