Bicycle Junk Yard

• Regarding bumping ads in the classifed forums, we've just installed a new (customized) add-on that will change the way ads are bumped to the top. Please refer to the post "Bumping Classifed Ads" for details.
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

JRE

I live for the CABE
Sep 8, 2008
Milwaukie, Oregon
Cool. Any Shelby Colson or Elgin bikes there?

B

balloontirecruiser

I saw this title and had to take a look! :D Beautiful junkyard! Too bad it can't be an indoor, climate controlled junkyard :rolleyes:... Beautiful pictures, thanks for posting them.

HIGGINSFOREVER

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Nov 23, 2008
Cape May N.J. area
There are about 50 to75 bikes there.So far i have got 7 bikes that were in sheds,truck bodys and out buildings.If i can figure out how to get all the pictures on one thread i will post then.Everytime i go there i find another one.The funny thing is the owner will not sell anything ,I have to barter.The 7 bikes i got i traded a life size statue of elvis presley.When my wife found out she chased me all over the yard,but she got over it.

militarymonark

Staff member
May 22, 2006
Earth
www.facebook.com
when you post them up dont type any words after the link if you want you can pm me and send me the links your trying to post and I'll tell ya whats wrong

HIGGINSFOREVER

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Nov 23, 2008
Cape May N.J. area
Thanks for your help militarymonark,Let me get all the pictures together,Some are in kodak easy share,Some in photobucket.I will put all in photobucket.

This ad goes away when you register for an account!
W

willy wonka

know of a guy in ohio

cool pictures hope you dont mind me jumping in on the conversation. last year i meet a old guy like that in my area he owns a scrap yard he has old mobile homes full of crusiers and pre wars i thought that was all he had then on my next visit he showed me two semi trailers full . i about had a heart attack but he wont deal so my search goes on .i try to remember the best part of collecting is the thrill of the hunt and meeting new friends. lookforward to chatting in the futre william aka willy wonka:)

This ad goes away when you register for an account!