When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bicycle Junk Yard

-

HIGGINSFOREVER

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
11292008112747AM-1.jpg

11292008112619AM-1.jpg

11292008112857AM-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw this title and had to take a look! :D Beautiful junkyard! Too bad it can't be an indoor, climate controlled junkyard :rolleyes:... Beautiful pictures, thanks for posting them.

There are about 50 to75 bikes there.So far i have got 7 bikes that were in sheds,truck bodys and out buildings.If i can figure out how to get all the pictures on one thread i will post then.Everytime i go there i find another one.The funny thing is the owner will not sell anything ,I have to barter.The 7 bikes i got i traded a life size statue of elvis presley.When my wife found out she chased me all over the yard,but she got over it.

when you post them up dont type any words after the link if you want you can pm me and send me the links your trying to post and I'll tell ya whats wrong

Thanks for your help militarymonark,Let me get all the pictures together,Some are in kodak easy share,Some in photobucket.I will put all in photobucket.

Back