When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bicycle measurements

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Joe'67

On Training Wheels
My wife has been riding her 1973 Schwinn Breeze 3 speed for awhile now. She is starting to have health issues and would like to switch an electric assist bike. Is there a chart that shows how to measure an older bike to compare to the newer ones? I can get most of the measurements, just not sure about the reach and a few others. We really like the Breeze, it matches my '67 Typhoon, we get a lot of looks on the city trails. Sorry if this is not the place to ask about modern bikes, please delete it if it is. She really wants some thing close to the Breeze, maybe even a conversion kit???

DSCN2941.jpg

Thanks for the link, that was very interesting reading. Very similar to a vintage automotive site I read, same views on originality verse usefulness. I really like the looks of the mid mount motors. Joe

Back