When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bicycle Museum of America in New Bremen, OH

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

John Gailey

I live for the CABE
Just went there yesterday for the first time. Traveled up Rte 75 dozens of times and stumbled into the place on my way to another destination. Really a nice exhibit of the history of the bicycle. Here are a few pictures in no particular order. The fifth image is a wood bicycle. They had Holy Grail ballooners there as well.

IMG_6898.jpg

IMG_6899.jpg

IMG_6900.jpg

IMG_6901.jpg

IMG_6902.jpg

IMG_6903.jpg

IMG_6904.jpg

IMG_6906.jpg

IMG_6908.jpg

Thanks for the pictures. Been on route 127 numerous times and saw the turnoff but never headed in. Next time i am in Ohio, will make a point to stop by!

Been there quite a few times.......awesome place !!!
I highly suggest asking to " see the basement " where their overflow is :)
Upstairs is where my son was riding the Ingo ( with permission ) around a circular display of high dollar balloon bikes and others.
When I hit the top of the stairs and saw him on that bike and about had a damn heart attack. All I could see was him wiping out one and then starting a domino effect taking out 10 others that were all nicely lined up.
Funny part is......the lady then let my daughter ride the Ingo - scared me to death again :)

Yep some pretty nice stuff. My dad and I have been there a couple of times. Probably takes a few times at least to really see everything. V/r Shawn

Very nice place , been about 10 years since i have been there need to get back there very soon , Nate Pence had a bike show & swap meet there before in new breman that was a lot of fun !!!!!!

Back