When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

bicycle related Tattoo

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

detroitbike

I live for the CABE
I've been in the bike business for a looong time So I was thinking of getting a bike Tattoo.
Either a Symbol or a reproduction of a decal/logo/name . I like the old fashioned

1534652547974.png

but It might be too big.
I'd also like the Top hat on the old racers...
1534652650152.png

any opinion on which is better to start ?

BTW I'm not going to consult the wife on this because she'll just shoot it down !

I like the paramount script, I'm planning on getting a Schwinn tattoo myself, more than likely a schwinn cross on my forearm, just need to decide what era design.

+1 on the Paramount. I would first have to decide where I was going to have the tattoo placed and the actual size, and then go from there. I like the old Autocycle AS winged tank decals or just the AS co without the wing.

This is Scott's picture of the girls version, the AS co on the boys is turned upright with the wing.

s-l1600.jpg

+1 on the Paramount. I would first have to decide where I was going to have the tattoo placed and the actual size, and then go from there. I like the old Autocycle AS winged tank decals or just the AS co without the wing.

This is Scott's picture of the girls version, the AS co on the boys is turned upright with the wing.

View attachment 854698
Ooooh, I like this one, very cool wing, I was looking for a similar image for a logo for my aviation school - never thought about a Tatoo!

Go with the Top Hat logo!! It would look great with the red white and blue stripes wrapping around an arm or leg.

Back