When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bicycle Seat Leather

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

alecburns

Finally riding a big boys bike
Happened upon some bulk used leather from a leather worker this weekend. Cut it into approx. 14"x14" squares. Thin and pliable. Perfect for reupholstering a saddle. There is primarily reddish tan, light brown, and black. Let me know what you're looking for in a PM and I'll send you some options. Price is $15 ea. Shipped.

8 2 - Black
8 0 - Reddish Tan
3 0 - Brown

image2 - Copy.jpeg

image1 - Copy.jpeg

Also got some smaller off cuts that would be great for smaller seats is special projects. Let em know what you need!!

Last edited:
Reddish tan and Brown have been in high demand! I have one piece of reddish-tan and one brown left! If you buy the two I will do $25 shipped!

Not many on the black so starting to bundle:

1. (1x) black for $15 shipped
2. (2x) black for $20 shipped
3. (3x) black for $30 shipped
4. All (6x) black for $55 shipped

Last edited:
I purchased three of the reddish tan and I'm very impressed with the quality and thickness of the leather.
I love the perfect color throughout the pieces. The photos don't do these justice. Perfect for my two rebuilds
with one to spare. Great deal to get in on.

Alright! We have two beautful pieces of black leather left. Price is $20 Shipped within the lower 48.

Back