When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bicycle Shafting

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

marching_out

Finally riding a big boys bike
Just watched a re-run of Picker's where Mike absolutely screws (in my opinion) a guy on a Schwinn 5-speed fastback...$175. I'm I wrong on this??? I saw one at an auction recently, in worse condition, go for $250. To each his own I know but....

I wathed him screw an old lady out of her early 50's boys Schwinn Wasp she had saved her money for, and bought brand new when she was a little girl. It was in decent shape with the original paint. He gave her a whopping $75.00 and made her think he was doing her a favor at that.

Just watched a re-run of Picker's where Mike absolutely screws (in my opinion) a guy on a Schwinn 5-speed fastback...$175. I'm I wrong on this??? I saw one at an auction recently, in worse condition, go for $250. To each his own I know but....
I saw that one too and thought the same thing...…….o_O

I agree.He bent the guy over and @#^ him.I have been at their store and the prices they say they will sell for are also fake. But thats their business.I would do the same.

Back