When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bicycle shop stickers

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
This was on a 2000 Schwinn Alloy Seven that has gone to the great recycling center in the sky.

The shop is still open for business.
The bike is not.

John's in Pasadena, Ca. used the same logo as Reed's Cyclery in San Jose. I wonder if there are other shops that used this graphic? Research told me that the Schwinn Fastback was invented and prototyped through John's. This decal is on my '74 Sports Tourer. As big as this shop was and as long as it was in business, very little information is out there. If anyone knows anything about this shop, please share it. I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks, Mike (kostnerave)

View attachment 1719542

View attachment 1719543
Found this John’s

E75DC14F-9598-4D54-AB6A-5676E6237C6B.jpeg

Thanks Porkchop&Applesauce,
This shows just how long John's was in business. If anyone here worked at John's, please post with any memories or information you might have.
Thanks, Mike

From a marketplace bike for sale.

Mike Hall opened his first location in 1962, sold the business of 4 locations in 1980. Became Richardson bike mart, now just Bike Mart, 4 locations in DFW. Largest store is in Richardson, 32,000 sq ft.

Back