When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bicycle storage in humid environment

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Just curious if there are any remnants or ghosting of a tank decal e.g. Roadmaster V/r Shawn
No trace whatsoever. I would expect it to have a decal, but there's no sign of one. All of the pin striping and paint is very much intact. Which leads me to think there never was a decal? Who knows, I could definitely be very wrong. I'll post detail pics of the tank when I'm home next so everyone can decide for themselves

No trace whatsoever. I would expect it to have a decal, but there's no sign of one. All of the pin striping and paint is very much intact. Which leads me to think there never was a decal? Who knows, I could definitely be very wrong. I'll post detail pics of the tank when I'm home next so everyone can decide for themselves
I know both Eddie @CWCMAN and I would appreciate that. It would probably be best if you started a separate thread under the Balloon Tire heading everything is in one place. Thanks, Shawn

Back