When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bicycle tires

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

RUDY CONTRATTI

Wore out three sets of tires already!
HIGH REGARDS to the person down in San Diego that re produced the U S Royal white wall and black wall tires Rite off you get the rim straps the tubes and THE TIRES THAT WILL BE ALOT BETTER THEN THOSE THAT ARE MADE OVER SEAS Im on my 3rd set and the pile of re pops keeps growing As i look at my fleet certain bikes re quire certain tires but those that re quire US Royal Ill run with those The chain link is spot on The arrows that drop down to the ribbed side walls wall are as close as one can get THE TRI RIBBED SIDE WALLS fill in the gaps rite down to the straight side or hooked edge rims you decide to use For those who read this I don t no these people All I no is they kick out a great product at a great price Im sure you can figure out where to get them ALL THE BEST RUDY CONTRATTI FAIRFAX CALIF

Johns us royal chain tires?

If your referring to johns tires, yes they are top notch and dry well made. Very happy with the pair of whitewalls I bought from him.

Back