When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bicycle To Do List

-

partsguy

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Seems that I have little time to finish the bicycle items on my "to do" list. Not just projects, mind you. I just feel behind in my cycling duties. Does anyone else have a list of things they want to accomplish? This list is for my own focus and motivation. Hopefully, if anyone else is overwhelmed or burned out, this may help get some fire back.

1) Finish Radiobike tank mounting bracket. Priority: high. I thought this would be easy to do as a favor for a member here. It has been a learning experience in shaping metal from scratch. I ended up finding the correct saw blade for my band saw, which was no easy task because my saw is an odd size. I found the blade, it ran me over $30. Hoping to wrap it up this week.

2) Seek new quotes for Radiobike wiring decals. My first supplier has taken way too long to get this made, and finding other shops to take on the duty has not been easy, but I may have found a local shop. My example is almost perfect, I know it is a needed item.

3) Finish perfecting my antennas. I found the correct outer tubing, I found the inner cores and wires, I just have to say "NO" to other commitments and get the damn things built. I will need a diamond-tipped blade for a Dremel to cut the cores to proper size.

4) Repair blue Radiobike...AGAIN. This time I will do it myself, and buy a book on tube radio repair because I am more familiar with transistors. Time to learn me sumthin' new!

5) Set money aside for new paint for my '63 Silver Jet and the frame and fork restoration of the blue Radiobike. The chrome was done nearly a year ago on the '63. Time to wrap up!

My-To-Do-List.png

Pick the easiest task on your list and work it until it is finished, it's the same principle that Dave Ramsey teaches in his financial program.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my bicycle to do list is to set them aside and work on my 1949 Chevrolet I have had for 41 years

I was devoting my attention to my cars, but am at the point of saving money know for the big stuff. Chasing a ground issue with one car, the other needs major body restoration. Will keep one and sell the other later. I want an Edsel really bad and prices are good now. But no space.

I may be able to help with # 2 i have a friend who owns a sign shop. Pm me if you want more information.

1). Stop buying bike stuff
2). Sell bike stuff
3). Work on Rambler
4). Remind myself to stop buying bike stuff

I have a 31 Ford Roadster that is getting a major work over...I hope to have a Rolling Chassis with most of the Drive Train done in the next few weeks...and I have a bike swap meet to go to this weekend! I know I should focus on one hobby but........

Back