When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BIEMMEZETA Crono Star mid 80's Road bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ivrjhnsn

I live for the CABE
So, this was my mid-life purchase some years ago. I raced one back in the mid 80's when they were new to the market. Biemmezeta Crono Star.. A very FAST frame design. Criteriums were my thing and this bike cornered like it was on rails.
I'm getting ready to dis-assemble and sell the frameset:sleepy:. Reality setting in that those days are gone.
This bike has really nice original paint for 30+ years ...It was well taken care of.
It was set up with Campy 10 spd shifter..
IMG_0205.JPG
IMG_0206.JPG
IMG_0207.JPG
IMG_0208.JPG
IMG_0209.JPG

IMG_0210.JPG

did you use some type of cam adapter to handle the cable pull difference between Campy shifters and SRAM RD?

did you use some type of cam adapter to handle the cable pull difference between Campy shifters and SRAM RD?
No adapter, it shifts good enough for me. Campy 10 spd levers with the SRAM derailleur is a close match. I'm not racing, so the shifts don't need to be perfect. Thankfully most are right on.
It will be for sale once it's broken down. 57cm center to center

-----

IIRC this is the first BMZ product I have seen wearing BMZ transfers. All of the others have been contract builds. Does anyone have any idea what fraction of their production is sold under their own name?

-----

Just arrived from Romania, a shifter mount with lever stops. This was the original style before Gipiemme made a newer version.
As soon as I get a box, it will be sold.
IMG_1397.JPG

IMG_1398.JPG

IMG_1399.JPG

This picture shows how the one on the bike(2 pieces on left) should have looked before someone cut the lever stops off.

C9138C51-8241-4403-895D-1C12C8DFE403.jpg

Back