When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Big $$ boob taillight.

-
F22579BF-8CAD-4B5E-B0B8-87D1456299FA.jpeg

Do these share the same fender mounting orientation as a mouse, defender or their own?

Thanks
Chad

Seller would not reveal the reserve to me, nor even hint at it, which usually means he values it way too high... he said if it doesn't sell he'll put it back in his collection. My guess is he was testing the market rather than truly interested in selling.

Had he listed it with a low opening bid and no reserve I think he would have seen amazing results, maybe closing over $1000. If I needed one for an Airflo or Arrow, that wouldn't seem out of line, especially for how rare/desirable they are. The Airflos and Arrows really need that light in back to balance the whole over-the-top design ... my Airflo came with a defender, but looked totally anemic in back. Now it has that "boob" tail light, and it makes a huge difference in the overall presentation.

There are some repros of this light floating around, but there's nothing like an original... it's so simple, I'm surprised nobody has made the tooling to make out of pressed steel. I think they would sell for an easy $400-500 all day long. @John and @Jafco, are you listening?

Back