When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Big Challenge!!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
yeah I think Dave is spot on as well
I would personally leave the steel rims on especially if they are laced with 1" nipples, steel rims were an option on very early CCM's, remember they did make motorbikes and they came with steel

yeah I think Dave is spot on as well
I would personally leave the steel rims on especially if they are laced with 1" nipples, steel rims were an option on very early CCM's, remember they did make motorbikes and they came with steel

Well Kelly
I am 100 percent sure it is Canadian, made by CCM early 1900,s I have had 2 of this style chainless drive train .1 CCM Massey Harris and also Canadian Cleveland made by CCM. Both used the same drive line. Both were single top bar and have never seen a double bar like yours. I know were there is a Brantford model and another Cleveland. I used the Clevelands covers to make covers as I told you before. Get back to me and I will give you a email of the fellow I sold my Massey to as he has another Massey without covers.I made covers for that bike but he might not have them on yet. All the bikes are fixed wheel no coaster brake.
Dave,
Id like his name too
Ty
Alan

Back