When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Big Challenge!!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-
Kelly, a picture of the head tube and measurements of the head tube badge holes (if any) would help in ID'ing!!!
Nice find...
but I have also never seen that double bar design on a CCM.

image.jpeg
Kelly, a picture of the head tube and measurements of the head tube badge holes (if any) would help in ID'ing!!!
Nice find...
but I have also never seen that double bar design on a CCM.
The tube has a small hole on each side across from each other.

image.jpeg
Well Kelly
I am 100 percent sure it is Canadian, made by CCM early 1900,s I have had 2 of this style chainless drive train .1 CCM Massey Harris and also Canadian Cleveland made by CCM. Both used the same drive line. Both were single top bar and have never seen a double bar like yours. I know were there is a Brantford model and another Cleveland. I used the Clevelands covers to make covers as I told you before. Get back to me and I will give you a email of the fellow I sold my Massey to as he has another Massey without covers.I made covers for that bike but he might not have them on yet. All the bikes are fixed wheel no coaster brake.
Hi David did the head badge holes give any clues to the bike?

Not really. The fork crown has me stumped. Looks original to bike but might have been changed.Is there round holes on bottom of fork for wheel axle ? I take it that is original paint?

the badge holes don't tell David anything, but it tells me it's not a Cleveland or a Massey, that is a start
this bike doesn't scream CCM to me, double bar shape, fender shape, ect, but David has a lot more experience than I do

Last edited:
I don't think the fenders are original to the bike. The Head stock bearing cups sure look CCM to me but not the earlier ones that had a more square look to them .Top fork nut and related parts look CCM to me.Also i don't think the handle bars and stem are original to bike look more1930 and onto me. Thats just my take on all this. But I still say it is CCM built.

I don't think the fenders are original to the bike. The Head stock bearing cups sure look CCM to me but not the earlier ones that had a more square look to them .Top fork nut and related parts look CCM to me.Also i don't think the handle bars and stem are original to bike look more1930 and onto me. Thats just my take on all this. But I still say it is CCM built.
Thanks again David I think your assessment is right on the mark. I'm thinking I might change out the handlebars and stem and put some wood rims on it.

Back