When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Big Dog Bicycle?

-

48b6

Finally riding a big boys bike
I was at a local swapmeet a while back and remember seeing a giant size cruiser bike, I believe it was badged Big Dog. The tires had to be well over 30". Anyone have any info on these?

Monster Bike

It sounds like a 'Monster' bike built by/for Coker Tire Co., they were a limited production bike and haven't been produced for several years. The tires were 36" tall!

Big Dog's flagship of design innovations for the last ten years. In 1998, it was introduced as the company's first rigid frame motorcycle.Big Dog also revamped the styling. With boardtracker-inspired designs winning top honors at the 2007 AMD World Championships .

http://www.waterton.ca/Cycling.cfm

hello

walmart also has them chucksoldbikes our walmart has 50 of them last time i checked

Last edited:
My dad won a 36" Monster bike at the Ann Arbor MI show 1999. I loved riding it, he sold it a few years later.

Back