When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Big selection of vintage Schwinn Stingray / Lightweight Parts, Decals, Hardware, Catalogs... etc

-
Where is it all located?
Did those flat files in the first pic come from the Schwinn shop?

We're in Fort Collins, Colorado. I'm open to bulk offers, especially if you can pick it up! The flat files are something we bought elsewhere (though possibly up for sale). I don't know much about them, but they're REALLY heavy and have nicely sliding bearing drawers

I just purchased a 1939 schwinn cycle truck. I looking for parts. Could you please send me a list of parts that you may have in stock for a pre war cycle truck?

a TON of this is still available! I'm offering it all at 30% off, using coupon code "30DRAGONS" at the links above & www.bikerecyclery.com

There is also now a huge supply of NOS Bendix, Sturmey Archer, and Raleigh parts in the Schwinn category

a TON of this is still available! I'm offering it all at 30% off, using coupon code "30DRAGONS" at the links above & www.bikerecyclery.com

There is also a bunch of Bendix, Sturmey, Raleigh stuff there, 30% off using the same code. BULK DEALS! I want to liquidate my Schwinn/Bendix/Sturmey inventory. If you want all of it or a pile of it, I'm willing to let it go CHEAP

Back