When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Big tricycle, what is it ???

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Sulley

Finally riding a big boys bike
A freind brought this to me and wants it restored, it has a 19" front wheel, its been house painted and im not sure on the origainal color, any help would be great. Sulley

00510-1.jpg

Its got a cool seat and rear step. That seat is steel but it looks like its covered.
00410-1.jpg

It was origainaly a teal color and the rear step unbolts from the main frame/backbone.
0075-1.jpg

Last edited:
I think i found out what it is, late 60s early 70s Columbia what do you guys think. Sulley

I got a bit of the head badge decal, looks like Co###### .
0095-1.jpg

After lightly blasting it i found some striping on the forks and rear steep that look like the small trike has, yes different but close.
0124-1.jpg

Heres a small version of it i found on Tricycle fedish.
9pb-1.jpg

Last edited:
Goos sleuthing on that tricycle, Sulley. I was going to guess Hedstrom...would have never guessed Columbia, though I'm not very familiar with later model Columbia tricycles.

Dave

Its starting to go back togeighter, she is a breast cancer surviver so i put a few pink things on it LOL while i was blasting the seat i noticed the red on the back of it also it had a white strip around the bottom. The color is a teal but its real hard to get the color to come out in a picture. Sulley

047-1.jpg

Wow, I think I rode an even earlier version one of those as a kid.
I remember the unusual big wheel and the teal color.

Back