When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bigger Wagon

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

digger

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hello. I'm looking for a stamped steel wagon that is a little longer than what seems to be the norm. Most wagons seem to be in the 34'' to 36'' range. I would like to find something in the 38'' to 42'' range. Does anyone know if there is such a thing (old or new)? Any help at all would be appreciated. Thank you.

8B23B3E8-474F-44F1-9E7B-8115508A2A29.png
Roadmaster “Big Red Wagon” . They had a longer and wider platform than most.

the radio imperial (old from the 50s is about 41 or 42 inches)
While the Imperial design was only manufactured for a short time, variations of the Model 22, have been in our product line since the birth of the Radio Imperial! The Model 22 has also been known as the Radio Chief, Market Wagon, Traveler Wagon, and is currently being sold as our All Terrain Wagon (please see the photo below).
?name=inline-93979120.png

Ya I saw one at Acushnet River Antiques in New Bedford, MA for like $60. I’m pretty sure it was a Radio, not sure what edition.. it was beefy though. Not like off road looking or anything, just thicker metal, bigger dimensions & larger wheels/tires.. I could see if it’s still there & grab some pics

Back