When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Biggest pet peeve

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
We had a Nash Metropolitan and people would say it's a cute clown car. Really ticked my wife off. Now we have a Dodge A100 van and yep, "look at the Scooby Doo (Mystery Machine) van. I put a sticker on the back that reads "This ain't the #$%&*^ Mystery Machine ! " I feel your pain. You try, but hard to put up with people that just don't get it. Guess we are a different breed. Ride on and be proud !

Don't let people that think every old bike is a PW Herman bike, because it's probably the only time they seen an old bike was in the movie. But if they seem interested you could school them on the difference. I found out that when we had our hotrod out at a cruise a guy and his 2 teenage sons walked up and the dad said look how big that BB Chevy is in that car, and another guy told his wife that's a flathead engine, see the plugs are in the middle of the head. I thought of telling them but didn't want to school them in front of their kids and wife. I was just happy they showed interest in our car. If they would of looked closer it has a 426 HEMI emblem right next to the motor. So I thought if they know the difference between a BB Chevy and a Flathead I just walked away.

Back