When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bike Collector and Builder looking for muscle bike shifters and accessories.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jnoack

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Hey there,

I collect, restore, and build muscle bikes from the late 60's and 70's. I collect shifters (shimano, sturmey archer, schwinn, suntour, bendix, etc..) If I don't have it, I'm looking for it. Also interested in buying other parts(clamps, cables, tires, pedals, sissy bars, etc) and accessories(radios, lights, horns, etc) needed to complete bike builds. Willing to buy in bulk so don't be shy with the pictures. PM if you have anything you'd think I'd be interested in.

Thanks,

Jay

Jay, welcome! You ventured off Facebook huh? There are a few guys looking for the same stuff that you are on here, myself included :)

You'll find some great people on the site!

Hey Rob,

You're going to have to give me your cell# so I can text you when I see parts I want on your page. I think I have to have those blue glitter pedals. Will be great for a custom bike some day. I've been on thecabe for a while but rarely remember to check it out. I've been spending most of my time on RatRod. The market is doing funny things. Did you see some of the used banged up shifter listings?? A twinshift that isn't even a twinshift going for stupid money.....

nice collection Jay, well presented.
love that custom Silver Spoiler.....very cool
if you ever come to Quebec, I have a lot of NOS parts to get rid of.
Max

Back