When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bike Flights/FedEx Damage :(

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
This shows the damage better on that front bezel. I hope you find your part to help your sister out. :cool:

DSCF0763.JPG

All bikes shipped through bike flights aware labeled as such ( A BICYCLE ) and should not be subjected to a 5 - 6 foot drop from a conveyor and land on either the front or the back end, from that height no bike is safe

Sorry about your damaged bike. I recently had to go through this, last autumn I sold/shipped a bike I meticulously restored, spent hours packing it up thoroughly, it still arrived with lots of damage to the box and a deep scratch in the frame. Had to deal with eBay's nightmare policy where seller has no rights, had to give the buyer a partial refund, and file a damage claim with carrier. It took 16 weeks of phone calls and repeatedly sending them requested documents and I just received my claim check in mail today. Normally I would never have put myself through all that aggravation, but since it was a $1500 bike that was mint I wanted justice. Now that justice has been served, after going through this horrible experience, I will never sell/ship or buy/receive a nice bike through the mail ever again.

Last edited:
Back