When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bike flights

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Well, trying my first bike flight shipment... a 1950? Monark Super Deluxe. $75 lbs, 55 x 30 x 9 (8) and a hair.
my discounted UPS price was $121.32 from a reg. $151.82 bike flights was $85.99 with p/u, insurance and residential. Wish me luck!
bri.
What state is it going to

Take pictures of bike beforehand, as it's packed, and as it's in the box. Helps with any claims if you need. I had my first claim with them not too long ago from shipping the same bike. They paid out without too much hastle

Always Bikeflights for me on any large package, bicycles or otherwise. UPS and USPS can't touch their prices. I always buy the BF insurance ($1 per hundred). I've had a damage claim (FedEx put a fork truck's fork through the box into a tank). Bikeflights paid off on the claim fairly quickly.

Just make sure whoever packs it takes off the fenders and the rack, FedEx will stand the box on it's end crushing everything inside.

+1 I rcvd my first bikeflights shipment last week, skipped the insurance because a bike shop packed it for me and I couldn't get photos for a possible claim anyway. Bike was well-packed and arrived perfect. Gotta love the prices!

Update.... got a response from the receiver said he got her and I did great packing, so I guess it survived well.
I removed fork from frame with both wheels/tires intact, and strapped to frame, shoving packing between fender and tires. also used three zip ties and wood block between rear fender braces to keep stiff and from bowing out/in and buckling rear fender. wrapped anything that would touch.
Waiting a time before I get too excited re: additional shipping charges as Fed ex added inch in length (guessed that would happen), but was surprised they reduced an inch in height and width (didn't see that coming) maybe was a wash...? we'll see.

I've never recieved additional charges when shipping with Bikeflights unlike shipping straight through FEDEX. BFs customer service is second to none. The ONLY way to ship a bike in my opinion. V/r Shawn

Back