When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bike - Frame ID needed

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

RonJack

On Training Wheels
I have a Whizzer "H" motor on a bicycle that I cannot identify. The front appears to be a Schwinn, but the badge on the bike is an "Airman Deluxe" which I think was made for Spiegel Catalogue. The fenders are stainless steel. I can read part of the serial number under the crank, but one of the cables rubbed this area and part of the numbers are not legible. This Moped belonged to my father in-law and I don't think it was ridden since the late 1950s. It sat in his basement until he died and I then brought it here to Florida. I would appreciate if anyone could determine what I do have here.

IMG_2105.jpg

IMG_2131 (2).jpg

IMG_2133.jpg

IMG_2134.jpg

IMG_2135.jpg

IMG_2136.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I see that it came from Pennsylvania what part of pa? Cool bike. Sorry I can't help with identifing it but I think you will get more responses about the type of bike if you post some pictures in the classic balloon tire bike section. I'm sure someone there will know and tell you what is correct on it and what isn't etc. Good luck! If you remove some of the dirt and stuff so they could see the serial number a little better that might help too.

I see that it came from Pennsylvania what part of pa? Cool bike. Sorry I can't help with identifing it but I think you will get more responses about the type of bike if you post some pictures in the classic balloon tire bike section. I'm sure someone there will know and tell you what is correct on it and what isn't etc. Good luck! If you remove some of the dirt and stuff so they could see the serial number a little better that might help too.
It came from Western PA near Pittsburgh.

Great bike. We may have Whizzer Club member in Florida who may help you get it running. Looks like you only need a valve cover and a clean thank and carb? New cables? We make parts in Illinois. If you give me your address in a private Message, I will send you a Whizzer DVD video free to get you started. We put also out a newsletter each month. Best get it running while experienced people are still alive to advise you. Ray

Back