When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bike Friday

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Billythekid

I live for the CABE
I know the Cabe is for old bikes but thought some of you might like bike Friday’s so I’ll show you what I just paid $100 for it needs a little work but I was just told by the company it’s from 1993 the very beginning of the company so does anyone else have a Bike Friday and any tips for me?

If you don’t know this was the first bike That can fold up and fit inside a suitcase to take on an airplane pretty cool right

B4D50C38-1C98-4E88-ABCC-E5439B412730.jpeg

9E6A7150-6B72-445E-8776-CB3D23E7A086.jpeg

That cleaned up well, and $100 is a great price. They are made right here in Oregon. I have also been on the lookout for one myself.

I talk to them on the phone today and they said that it came back to them in 2000 to get a new fork put on thought that was cool they knew the history of it and they were able to update the owner information to my name

This is my Bike Friday I bought from them as a trade in 1995. They told me it was the second Pocket Rocket they build and it had been used as a demo bike. I have done a few updates over the years and still enjoy it. Roger

IMG_0279.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes I still own it and it doesn't have serial number because it was a demo. They still have me down as the owner and all the details of the bike. Roger

Back