When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bike I.D. Help!!

-

prewarmachine

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Just got this guy ordered up. I'm hoping someone might be able to help me identify who the manufacturer might be. Any info or input on it would be very much appreciated!

Bike1.PNG

Bike2.PNG

Bike3.PNG

Bike4.PNG

I think you're on to something! I found 37Fleetwood's Huffman serial number project thread and the H1 start to the serial # seems to be on track. Seems like a 1943 Huffman by the info on that thread.

Hi,

are there holes for a badge? If not, and it is a 43, you are in luck, they didn't have them due to war regulations. Also no chainguard.

If it is a Huffman, there may also be a date stamp (two or three numbers) on the top rear of the fork. Let us know and we can date it for you.

This ladies wartime 1944 huffman has many similar features, same pinstripes, same handlebar clamp and steer tube nut, etc.

https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/1944-huffman-ladies.136546/

Best Regards,

Adrian

Thanks for the info! I don't believe it has holes for a badge. I'll have to get a good look when it shows up. Compared to that 1944 Huffman link, this looks like it might be the men's version. Thanks for digging that up!

Back