When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bike ID please

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
R

reiwan

The badge has been painted over, I think its a schwinn something, just not sure what.

DSC_0607-1.jpg

Thanks for the help!

Last edited by a moderator:
That bike

It's a mid to late 60's middleweight bike... It has nice peaked fenders, I need a better look at the sprocket... It has a schwinn seat.. But it's most likely an AMF or something like that... I think they call this model.... a parts bicycle... Ha ha , just kidding..

haha it could be a frankenbike. Havent looked through any amf pictures, but militarymonark may be on to something. I found this after a little bit of digging, http://www.nostalgic.net/pictures/491.htm - most specifically the blue one at the bottom.

- edit

upon closer inspection there are a few small differences between the two.

here is the picture of the sprocket

DSC_0632-1.jpg

Thanks Fleetwood :D I noticed that I posted the orignal post in the wrong forum section when I came back to look for it. turns out my favorite goes to the buy/sell/trade forum... heh oops :o

Mid-late 50s roadmaster. The Evans sprocket has less "swirlies" in it. Also I have a couple Roady's that are almost identical. Like JR said "parts bike"! :D ~Adam

Back