When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bike ID

-

sinrockets

On Training Wheels
picked this up not long ago was curious if anyone knows its id, i think the chain gaurd is a iver johnson, but i cant id the headtube badge or the bike even to be 100%. thanks in advance.

0c3f18f4cb494596ac4fa2ce5d6f0556.jpg

06080633decd45c2a6b154a6d7da424a.jpg

Last edited:
Do you have a picture of the underside of the bottom bracket? Look for a serial number...

I would lean toward Westfield or Snyder built, depending on the detail we cannot see.

Westfield may have furnished the 6-spoke chain ring sprocket on Shapleigh Hardware bikes, (among others).

The profile or shadow of the badge looks fancy for the era of bike, and appears to normally accommodate two vertically aligned fastening screws, top and bottom.

Last edited:
i will post up some more pictures this weekend, it is a skiptooth if i remember correctly and the person i got it from mentioned wood wheels. would pictures of anything besides the bottom bracket help?

If there is no serial number on the bottom bracket, then also check the seat post clamping area.
Not much change in the ladies bicycle designs between 1900's through 1930's or 1940's.

Looks like the same chain guard as the Dolly, but the head tube is much shorter. The Dollys were Snyder built as far as I've seen.

Back