When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bike License Plate Straps

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Price
2/$4 plus shipping.
Payment Terms
Accepted: USPS money order or cash. May make some exceptions for personal checks. Nothing else.
Zipcode

Jay81

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
If you have bike license plates that you would like to display on your bike, and don't have a way to mount them, here is a great solution!

These look very similar to the original style metal straps used for bicycle license plates.
They are stamped USA and all have different numbers.

I have many of these straps available. They are one time use, you have to cut them to remove, just like the originals. I suggest getting extras if you might need them.

Two straps for $4. Buy 8 or more, and I'll throw in 4 more free.
License plates shown in photos are not included. They are for display purposes only and are not for sale.
Shipping will be $8 for a small flat rate box in the continental U.S.
I will also combine shipping if you want multiple sets, or if you are interested in any of my other items, which will save on shipping costs.
Cash & local pick up always welcome as well.

Accepted: USPS money order or cash. May make some exceptions for personal checks. Nothing else.

1.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Fastening instructions:
(Again, these are one time use. Do not fasten until you are ready to mount the plate on the bike)

Take the end with the hole punched out, and insert into the other end as shown, until a click is heard. Once it clicks, it is locked and cannot be removed without cutting the strap.

336639724_3363874880608504_716002623813169010_n.jpg

336652448_165266573006355_2448126258965224302_n.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back